1 package boneless skinless chicken
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 garlic clove, pressed
1 can condensed cream of mushroom with roasted garlic soup
1/3 cup peanut butter
3 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons lime juice
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
1 package vermicelli noodles, cooked and drained
2 cups coleslaw mix
1 cup bean sprouts
1/2 cup peanuts, chopped
2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
1. Cut chicken into bite sized pieces.
2. Heat oil in large skillet. Add garlic and cook until golden. Add chicken and cook through. Add coleslaw mix and cook for 5 mintues, until tender.
3. Add bean sprouts, soup, peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice, brown sugar and red pepper flakes to skillet. Stir and cook until boiling.
4. Add vermicelli and toss to coat.
5. Garnish with peanuts and cilantro.