Boneless skinless chicken (I use about 1.5 lbs)
1 can chicken broth
1 clove garlic pressed
1/4 cup flour
1/2 cup Philadelphia cream cheese spread - chive and onion
1 1/2 cup frozen peas and carrots
1 cup baking mix (I use Bisquick)
1/4 cup sour cream
1/4 cup milk
1. Cut chicken into bite sized pieces.
2. In large skillet, heat olive oil. Add garlic and cook til browned. Add chicken and cook completely.
3. While chicken is cooking, in a small bowl combine flour and chicken broth.
4. In separate medium bowl combine Bisquick, sour cream and milk. (Do not over mix)
5. Remove chicken from pan. Add broth mixture to pan and heat about 2 minutes. Add cream cheese spread and cook additional 2 minutes. Return chicken to pan and add frozen veggies.
6. Drop Bisquick mixture by spoonfuls on top of chicken mixture. Cover and cook on low 15 minutes or until dumplings are cooked through.