Monday, March 18, 2013

Beef and Vegetable Stirfry

1 tablespoon olive oil
1 lb boneless beef sirloin steak, thinly sliced
2 cups broccoli florets
2 cups sliced mushrooms
1 brown onion, halved and sliced
2 cloves garlic, pressed
1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
1/2 cup water
1 tablespoon soy sauce

1. Heat oil in large skillet. Add beef, onions and garlic. Cook meat almost all the way through.
2. Add broccoli and mushrooms, cooking until meat is finished and vegetables are tender-crisp.


3. Stir in soup, water and soy sauce. Heat to a boil.

I normally serve this over white rice. Also, after I take some out for the kid, I add a sprinkling of red pepper flakes and a dash of sriracha.

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking for some dish that I can cook for my visitors tomorrow and this dish is perfect to serve for them. I will definitely create this.

    Easy Stir Fry

    ReplyDelete