1 package boneless, skinless chicken
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 cups panko crumbs
1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1 teaspoon garlic salt
1 cup buttermilk
1. In medium mixing bowl whisk eggs, combine with buttermilk.
2. In separate medium bowl, combine panko, red pepper flakes, and garlic salt.
3. Cut chicken into bite sized pieces.
4. Heat oil in large skillet, or wok.
5. Dredge chicken first in buttermilk mixture, then in panko crumbs.
6. Pan fry being careful to not stir too often.
I normally serve this over steamed rice.