⅓ cup flour
1 clove pressed garlic
½ tablespoon olive oil
½ teaspoon cumin
½ teaspoon smoked paprika
dash of cayenne
splash of maple syrup
¼ cup chopped scallions
¼ cup chopped cilantro
¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
salt & pepper to taste
1 cup panko bread crumbs, for rolling
1. Roast Squash until soft, about 40 minutes in 440 degrees.2. Remove flesh and mash. Combine mash with flour, olive oil, garlic, cumin, paprika, cayenne, syrup, salt and pepper.
3. Fold in scallions, cilantro and feta.
4. Place panko in a large ziplock bag. Roll squash mixture into balls.
5. Place in bag one at a time and shake to coat in panko.
6. Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.