1 box lasagna noodles
1 jar pasta sauce
1 lb ground meat
1 brown onion
1 garlic clove, pressed
16 oz ricotta cheese
2 cups shredded mozarella
1 cup shredded parmesan
1 cup sour cream
1. Cook lasagna noodles in salted water with a tablespoon olive oil. Drain and set aside.
2. Finely chop brown onion. In large frying pan, heat 2 teaspoons olive oil. Brown onion and garlic, add ground meat and cook through. Once cooked add pasta sauce.
3. In medium bowl, whisk egg. combine egg, ricotta, mozarella (reserve one handful for topping), parmesan, and sour cream.
4. In 9x13 baking dish (I use pampered chef, if using metal cake pan, use Pam on bottom and sides) spread small amount of sauce mixture along bottom of pan. Layer three lasagna noodles, almost half the sauce mixture, half the cheese mixture. Repeat once. Layer 3 more noodles, remaining pasta sauce and reserved cheese.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.