1 package boneless, skinless chicken
1 brown onion
1 clove garlic
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon sriracha
1.5 teaspoons red pepper flakes
3/4 cup sour cream
2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
1. Cut chicken into bite sized pieces.
2. Heat frying pan, add oil and heat to a ripple, add garlic and brown for 1 minute, stirring frequently.
3. Add chicken to fry pan and cook through. While cooking chicken, dice onion.
4. Once chicken is cooked, add sriracha, red pepper flakes and onion.
5. Cook until onions and chicken are browned.
6. While onions and chicken are cooking, mix sour cream and red wine vinegar in small bowl.
I serve this with white rice and drizzle the white sauce over the top.