8 ounces cream cheese, softened
36 Golden Oreo cookies
1/2 tsp red food coloring
16 oz semi sweet chocolate
1. Crush Oreos in a gallon ziplock bag.
2. In large bowl, mix crushed oreos, softened cream cheese and food coloring until well combined.
3. In microwaveable bowl melt chocolate. (I normally go 30 sec on and then stir, being careful not to overheat)
4. Line a cookie sheet with parchment or wax paper.
5. Take a spoonful of oreo mix and using your palms, roll into 1 inch ball shapes.
6. Drop balls into melted chocolate to coat. Using 2 forks scoop balls out and place on cookie sheet.
If you want to make them "fancy" immediately top with crushed nuts, sprinkles, colored sugar crystals, etc.