Saturday, February 2, 2013

Beer Chicken

Possibly my husbands favorite crock-pot meal!

1 package boneless skinless chicken
1 clove garlic
Beer Can Chicken Seasoning
1 bottle beer
red pepper flakes
lemon pepper

I never make this the same way twice. I normally just start throwing in a bunch of seasoning and never remember exactly what is in there.

For the chicken, there are a lot of options. I prefer breasts or tenders, but really any kind will do. As far as amount, I have used as little as 1 lb and as much as 3. I would recommend increasing to 2 bottles of beer if you have over 2 lbs.

I dump everything in the crock-pot in the morning, put it on low for about 8 hours and that's all. Sometimes it gets stirred a couple times throughout the day, but not always.

I normally serve this with steamed rice, but have also used it for tacos.

No comments:

Post a Comment