1 package crescent rolls
2/3 cup melted butter
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Peel and slice apples into 8 slices each
3. Combine sugar and cinnamon in small bowl
4. cut each crescent in roll in half. Brush with melted butter, sprinkle sugar mixture over butter. Place apple slice at wide end and roll up. Once all are rolled, brush again with butter and sprinkle with a bit more sugar mix.
5. Bake on parchment paper for 15 minutes.
**Please note if there is excess butter on the paper your kitchen may get very smokey.