1 rotisserie chicken, de-boned
2 bell peppers (any color)
1 small red onion
1 jalapeño pepper
1 package jumbo shells
1 can refried beans
1 large can enchilada sauce
4 green onions
1 teaspoon garlic salt
2 cups shredded cheese
1. Cook shells according to package instructions.
2. Dice chicken, set aside.
3. Dice peppers, onion, jalapeño. In large pan, sauté peppers, onion and jalapeño. Add Garlic salt towards end of sautéing.
4. Add chicken, refried beans, and 1/3 enchilada sauce. Toss to coat. Remove from heat, add 1 cup of cheese, mix well.
5. Slice green onions, green parts only. Add to chicken mixture.
5. In large baking dish, coat bottom with 1/2 cup of enchilada sauce.
6. Spoon chicken mixture into shells and place, open side up, in baking dish. Pour remaining enchilada sauce over shells.
7. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
8. Sprinkle remaining cheese over shells and bake for 5 more minutes.