1 package white cake mix
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 cup sour cream
3 eggs (room temperature)
1/4 cup water
1 can cherry pie filling
1/2 cup sliced toasted almonds
1 cup powdered sugar
1 1/2 Tbsp milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour 13x9 inch pan.
2. In stand mixer combine cake mix, cinnamon, sour cream, eggs and water.
3. Pour mix into pan. Drop spoonfuls of cherry filling on top.
4. Bake for 35 min. In small bowl combine sugar and milk until smooth.
5. Sprinkle with nuts, and drizzle with sugar mixture.