1 3/4 cups sugar
1 cup packed brown sugar
1 cup butter, melted
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
3 1/4 cups flour
3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
2 teaspoon baking powder
1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups warm coffee
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cupcake pan with liners.
2. In medium bowl, combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
3. In a separate large bowl, cream together, butter, sugar and brown sugar.
4. Add eggs and vanilla to sugar mixture. Beat until well combined, about one minute.
5. Slowly add in flour mixture, folding to combine.
6. Slowly add in coffee mixture, stirring to combine, be careful not to over mix.
7. Pour into cupcake cups. Bake for 30-35 minutes.