1 lb bacon
2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 tablespoon sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
4 large eggs
1 cup milk
1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
1 can corn, drained
1/2 can creamed corn
1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
1. Coarsely chop bacon. In medium frying pan, cook bacon until just crisp. Drain for later use.
2. Sift dry ingredients into large bowl.
3. In medium bowl, beat eggs, butter and milk. Combine with dry ingredients and mix well.
4. Add corn and bacon to mixture. Gently fold.
5. Spray bread pan with Pam. Pour batter into bread pan, sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
6. Bake at 350 for 60 minutes.